OUR BANKRUPTCY CASE GUARANTEE
When you retain our services you can expect a certain level of professionalism and that your case will be filed correctly. We appreciate your business and trusting us to guide you on the path to financial freedom. That is why Saedi Law Group, LLC can promise you that we will do everything we can to assist you on this path to becoming debt–free.
We have had potential clients and past clients come to us describing how they have been treated by other attorneys. If we make a mistake in your bankruptcy petition that leads to you not receiving a discharge in your bankruptcy case we will refund you 100% of the attorney fees plus the filing fee. We reserve the right to do whatever is possible to address any issue that may arise in your case at our own expense. The whole point in filing bankruptcy is to obtain a discharge of your eligible dischargeable debts and we want nothing more than you to receive a discharge of your debts, to provide you with the personal service you deserve for a reasonable fee and earn an honest living.
Of course there are exceptions given that we cannot control everything that may arise in your bankruptcy case. It is not ethical for an attorney to guarantee you a result. We are not guaranteeing you a result in your bankruptcy case or that you will receive a discharge of all of your debts or any one debt. There are debts that are not dischargeable pursuant to the Bankruptcy Code. Your bankruptcy case may also involve litigation that is independent of you receiving a discharge in your bankruptcy case.
THE FINER POINTS: GEORGIA BANKRUPTCY FILING
Here at Saedi Law Group, our guarantee includes all bankruptcy services needed to successfully file your case and complete your bankruptcy. We assure you that these processes are acceptable to the bankruptcy clerk’s office.
That said, the possibility of a case dismissal beyond our control may occur for various reasons. The following is a list of items that the Saedi Law Group Money–Back Guarantee does not include:
- The guarantee that you will obtain a discharge.
- The guarantee that that you will obtain a discharge of any one particular debt, or of all debts.
- The guarantee that dismissal of your case won’t happen due to reasons unrelated to acceptance of the paperwork for filing.
- The guarantee does not apply if your case is dismissed and subsequently reinstated resulting in successful completion.
- The guarantee that as our client, you will be able to successfully complete all of your obligations such as finishing and submitting your forms by the deadline, completion of your disclosure of debts, and being present and on time at your scheduled 341 meeting.
- The guarantee that assets will not be lost in a Chapter 7 filing.
- The guarantee that creditors won’t be successful in a given argument in an attempt to repossess collateral in a Chapter 13 filing.
- The guarantee that there won’t be any challenges of any nature to encounter with regard to your bankruptcy case.